This is an installment in the Blessing, Big and Small series.
Over the past couple weeks, God has blessed me beyond measure yet again! Here is how:
8. Mister being able to participate in half of Bethel Baptist Church’s basketball season.
9. My parents treating us to the last after-basketball Dairy Queen.
10. A new Vera Bradley hipster purse with matching wallet.
12. Celebrating a RISEN Saviour!
13. Dinner with family I have not seen in a while. There were lots of laughs as always.
14. Lots of giggles of Noel in her Easter dress. Mister cannot believe I bought a dress for Noel for Easter. He was mortified! Ha!
15. 79 cent movies at Drug Mart for our first Monday movie night after basketball season.
17. Mister having a day off before a drill weekend.
18. Having a drill weekend that went by fast. That very rarely happens!
19. Awesome weather! I worked on a project for Noel so she can use our full yard without me being outside.
20. Noel kind of learning that it is OK to be outside without me. She freaks out less and less each time.
21. A ginormous yard. Mister and I have never had a yard this big. Living in the country is great 🙂
22. Unexpected last minute local tax refund.
I love counting blessings! God is good all the time!
How has God blessed you in the past few weeks?